Thursday, May 1, 2008
Dear Diary
I was never one for writing in journals for long periods of time but I am going to make a conscious effort with this. Right now its, about 7:45 pm and I am sitting on my couch eating a fish sandwich watching cartoons, waiting for the Peter Ustinov movie marathon on TCM to start, all the while debating whether or not to call or text him right now. I'd prefer to text if I were to do anything. He hates talking on the phone so he says.
"Not just with you -- anyone really..."
That's what he told me the last I actually got to hear his voice.
I want to hear his voice.
I want to see him smile.
I don't make him smile...I don't think anyone really can.
He inspires me to write, paint, draw, create.
But it doesn't appear to be enough.
It never will be...
I wish he could see what I see...
I see everything and more.
No I don't suppose I will do anything, except sit here and wait...
Though for what I have no idea?
-- Girl
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment